"Don't give it up."


Today I was at the orthopaedic. I wanted a new prescription for six more treatments at the physio therapist. I got it.

My back is better, but I'm not pain free. To sit longer doesn't feel good.

The physio therapist and the doctor motivate me to start again with my yoga practice.

The doctor: "Much more people who sit on the sofa have back issues than those who move."

The message: Move. Don't take the pain so seriously. Take care, but move.

My thinking: Wait long enough and the body heals itself. This is so often so.


I'll make a cut.
It's difficult to start again. I got weak and stiff. I know it's better to practice as modest it will be.

There will be a come back.....

Artikel Terkait

"Don't give it up."
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email