At the physiotherapy


I'm very lucky. I found a very good physio therapist. It was the first person who listened to me. She said in the beginning: Please tell me your version. What do you think why you have this back pain.

When I told her that I think that it happened during a yoga practice she expressed not the slightest mistrust towards this art. The opposite was the case. Yet she also mentioned that it's important to build strength to stabilize the joints.
To block the IS joint can also happen when walking down steps.
She is optimistic that we can heal my back.

In the meantime the muscles around the joint are tight, too, because they compensated the issue of the IS joint.
Her grips seemed very competent. She works exactly on what I feel is not right. I always have the feeling something is not at the right place. I can relate to the sentence. The SI joint is blocked. The goal is to free this blockade.

This is not done with pain killers or injections, the solution of the doctors. It also doesn't go away from alone. This can happen, but in my case it didn't happen.

The therapist twisted my body and stretched it. She also treated the muscles around the joint, so that they could relax.

It's not 'You can go through all the gym offers', if you like. Gymnastic is something else than physiotherapy. Some doctors are really arrogant.
To free the blockade is a mechanical thing. I was so lucky that I could remember when it happened. To tell me that I might have some issues in life that manifest in back pain is so incompetent.

The therapist gave me too further exercises. After the above one which is a preparation pose I shall exercise cat pose, minimum 40 times. What cannot be seen in the picture above is that I lie on a rolled towel that is posed along my spine, so that the hips can move down on the sides.



Of course I shall do nothing that causes pain. I have 5 more sessions and I have high hopes.
That people come with a blocked SI joint happens rather often. Fingers crossed that I'll soon be pain free.

When I was at home again, I fell into the bed and slept. Very deeply.

And tomorrow a tooth will get extracted. I push away this thought. It comes with discomfort. Yet this treatment is necessary to safe the next teeth. Might this be true.
It's sunny outside. I'll get some yogurt. It will surely be difficult to eat tomorrow.

Artikel Terkait

At the physiotherapy
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email