Zero pain tolerance


Today I had zero pain tolerance. After 30 min on the mat I gave up. Last night I had slept very bad. I have the feeling I was longer awake than in deep relaxing sleep status. After 2am I got up and I was some time online. This morning I was tired. Sleep deprivation lowers the pain tolerance for sure.
That I gave up after 30 min doesn't convince me.

This early afternoon I'll have another session at the physio therapist. Shall she press out the pain. It's the muscles that hurt. She knows no mercy. She does what is necessary.

Nevertheless the 30 min count as a practise.

To stay optimistic I go through my list with points what got better:
- I don't need pain killer anymore.
- I can cough without pain.
- My sleep is better, at least most of the time.
- I can do trikonasana on both sides.

The pose on the picture is only possible on the right side. I hold the foot and not the toe because this gives me more stability. The point of focus are the hips and the strong legs and not the big toe.

Strong legs are so important. With this back pain I feel the difference. When the leg muscles are not engaged the back has to work, too. Strong legs give stability. This is what the standing asanas will teach us: Engage your legs.


Artikel Terkait

Zero pain tolerance
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email